August 05, 2010

Wedding Bell Weekend : Tiny and TI

In my best Toya voice..."This week on Tiny and Toya....." Wedding Bells! Well, I don't know about you all but, I am Super happy about this one. It has been a long time coming. I guess being locked up for a minute had TI in some serious soul searching and he decided to take the plunge this weekend with longtime girlfriend, Tiny(Tameka Cottle). If you watched BET's Tiny and Toya, you know that this has been Tiny's wish for a long time. I'm genuinely happy for her! I guess having her man spend a little time behind bars was not so bad, in her case! So ladies you know what you got to do......get you man locked up for a minute...... that will scare him straight! lol Just kidding! Anyways, these two have been going at it for awhile and this wedding was long overdue! The fireworks that went off in honor of their big day was well suited......Congrats Tiny and TI! I guess you got each others backs for life...Real Good Look!


No comments:

Post a Comment