July 02, 2010

Relationship Talk: Finding Mr. Right...and not just Mr. Right NOW!


Ladies...correct me if I'm wrong but, there definitely seems to be a shortage of single "eligible" bachelors lately. If that isn't the case, for some reason it sure feels that way. I remember a day when women would feel pumped and excited to be able to get their best "freakum dress" on and venture out with the girls, feeling most confident that you would meet at least one decent gentlemen. These days, that feeling seems to no longer exist. Usually what happens is you get dolled up and hit up the party district, but all that seems to be around is broke-down, used up....losers. The idea of meeting anyone worth seeing or talking to the next day, is very scarce. So, to me the idea of finding a guy at a club or party; is not the best option. I usually find more success in meeting guys in more casual everyday encounters, to be more successful. Like catching someones attention while shopping or at the gym, or better yet meeting a spiritual man at your place of worship. I am definitely over dating the Mr. Right now's, and focused on finding my Mr. Right. My bit of advice would be to let go, and let life play out your destiny naturally.....because the moment your not looking or anticipating is when your Mr. Right will creep up and snatch your heart forever!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo true... Words or wisdom. Thanks for highlighting this true fact. Women need to know what’s up, when seeking Mr. Right, and NOT Mr. Right Now! lol!

    ReplyDelete